From globetrotting adventure racer and screenwriter Rick Baraff comes international tales of adventure and stories about racing in the world's most unique and challenging sport.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Welcome To My World


Ever since I can remember (or at least since college) I've had the desire to seek adventure and the fortune (figuratively, not literally) to make many of those desires happen. Doors open and close in our lives and I had an amazingly colorful door open to Adventure Racing in the year 2000.

Before that, I had always (or at least since college) wanted to be a screenwriter and make films. I've written a number of screenplays and have helped others with their projects. And I've made some short films and hope to make documetaries and feature films soon enough.

My world is filled with some pretty cool tales of adventure and I present this blog as a mere beginning to many things to come.

I try to take it in stride when my friends and family say that I'm an inspiration. I just like to think that I'm living the way I want to live and doing my own 'normal' things. If anything here can spur just one person to take some positive action, get outside of normal 'boundaries', think about our world differently, or just smile... then it's all worth it.

~Rick Baraff
Web Site: Rick Tales of Adventure

Technorati Tags: Adventure Racing, Primal Quest, Screenwriting, Travel Writing, Extreme Racing, Running, Hiking, Mountain Biking

3 Comments:

Blogger An Educational Voyage said...

First of all, let me state clearly that my toothbrush rtakes up more space than your gear box! I guess experience shows, when it comes to packing skill. One of many of your talents I'm lacking :)

Your experiences are awe inspiring. I'll be racing vicariously with you from now on. Great blog!

11:20 AM

 
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

4:01 PM

 
Blogger walid said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالباحة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بينبع
شركة تسليك مجاري بابها
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بنجران
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بمحايل عسير

1:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home